A 72-year-old Enterprise man was recently arrested for allegedly selling and possessing moonshine.
According to Coffee County Jail reports, John L. Thomas was arrested on Geneva Highway June 11 by Alabama Beverage Control agents. Thomas was charged with two counts of selling alcohol without a license and possession of moonshine.
Coffee County Grand Jury warrants were also handed down this week.
Grand Jury indictment and warrant arrests include Merle Brewster, 39, of Enterprise for felony possession of a controlled substance. Ashley Brewster, 32, of the same address in Enterprise, was also indicted and arrested on felony possession of a controlled substance.
Other grand jury indictment arrests include:
* Wateshia L. Wilder, 30, of Enterprise on first-degree felony possession of marijuana.
* Jimmy Terry, 41, of Daleville, on three counts of adult sex offender violation of identification.
Other arrests and charged according to reports include:
- Michael Fredrick Bowden, 22, of New Brockton, felony theft of property (motor vehicle).
- Leslie Paulette Beach, 46, of Montgomery, two failure to appear charges.
- Shannon Lee Harrison, 21, of New Brockton, felony third-degree burglary; second-degree theft of property, third-degree theft of property.
- Joey Harrison, 19, of Enterprise, felony third-degree burglary, third-degree theft of property.
- Ronnie Ray Money Jr., 23, of Elba, failure to appear in court on no insurance and driving while license revoked.
- Ronald Joe Parks, 30, of Brantley, failure to appear in court on charge of gas drive-off and possession drug paraphernalia.
- William B. Whitehurst, 55, of New Brockton, felony second-degree assault.
- Xavier Lamar Frazier, 23, of Enterprise, first-degree felony bail jumping.