Don't miss this opportunity to stop by and plan your special day!
Join us at the Dothan Civic Center on January 26, 2020 from 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Preview the latest in wedding trends, fabulous decor and exciting entertainment. Meet with the best of the areas vendors and enter to win dozens of prize giveaways! Featuring: Bakers & Cake Artists, Beauty & Wellness, Bridal & Bridesmaid Fashion, Bridal Registry Catering, Entertainment & Music, Floral, Jewelry, Men's Fashion, Photography, Rentals, Site & Facilities, Stationary, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning & Consultants
If you are a business looking to reserve a booth space to be an exhibitor, click here.
To view/download booth layout of vendors, click here.
This weekend’s 19th annual Dothan Eagle Bridal Extravaganza should be considered a one-stop shopping experience for couples already in the planning stage for their weddings.
The 19th annual Dothan Eagle Bridal Extravaganza, set for Sunday, Jan. 29, should be considered a one-stop shopping experience for couples already in the planning stage for their weddings. Even if the “big question” has not been popped, couples eyeing a possible wedding at a future date could also garner valuable information.
After just one sample of the three-layer cake at a bakery vendor at the Dothan Bridal Extravaganza, Amy Tippit and her fiancé had found their wedding cake.
Dianne Tindell said she can’t describe it, but it’s something she sees in the face of brides-to-be when they know they’ve picked the right dress for their wedding day.
- Karen Pence adds campaigning for Trump to busy to-do list
- Man accused of choking ex-girlfriend
- Victim seizes after being beaten with aluminum baseball bat; woman charged with assault
- Speeding a factor in death of Fort Rucker woman, ALEA awaiting autopsy report
- 50,000 people follow Facebook page with fake N.C. 'news.' Admins give perplexing responses, possibly in Russian.
- Virus claims life of hospital director in hard-hit Wuhan as death toll nears 1,900 in China
- Couples biggest spending regrets for their weddings
- This canine couple's wedding is doggone cute
- Great Scott! London couple has Back To The Future'-themed wedding
- She caught her fiance sexually assaulting a bridesmaid, Pa. police say. They got married anyway.
- Alabama church has approved same-sex weddings to take place on its campus
- Experts talk good (and bad) wedding guest etiquette: Consider going alone and know how much to gift
- A Virginia sixth-grader opened a shop where he gives prom and wedding dresses away for free
- Peacock-Flowers Wedding
- Hundreds attend 21st annual Bridal Extravaganza
- Photographer from Dothan shoots viral wedding video that sends couple to the Ellen show
- Andrews Bridal Shoppe celebrates 50 years
- ‘Where has our respect gone?’
- New Jersey police rescue bride from atop a car stranded in flood water
- 61 years after saying 'I do' at the desk of an alderman, bride gets the church wedding of her dreams
- A storm was ruining this beach wedding. Then a total stranger made the bride an offer.
- Make your vote a priority
- This Kentucky couple divorced 50 years ago. Next week, they're getting married again.
- Maria's Vineyard offers multiple wedding settings around a central theme
- Dothan's Grand on Foster offers numerous wedding atmospheres, indoor and out
- Depot Off Main gives old 20th century charm to weddings