Don't miss this opportunity to stop by and plan your special day!
Join us at the Dothan Civic Center on January 26, 2020 from 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Preview the latest in wedding trends, fabulous decor and exciting entertainment. Meet with the best of the areas vendors and enter to win dozens of prize giveaways! Featuring: Bakers & Cake Artists, Beauty & Wellness, Bridal & Bridesmaid Fashion, Bridal Registry Catering, Entertainment & Music, Floral, Jewelry, Men's Fashion, Photography, Rentals, Site & Facilities, Stationary, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning & Consultants
If you are a business looking to reserve a booth space to be an exhibitor, click here.
To view/download booth layout of vendors, click here.
This weekend’s 19th annual Dothan Eagle Bridal Extravaganza should be considered a one-stop shopping experience for couples already in the planning stage for their weddings.
The 19th annual Dothan Eagle Bridal Extravaganza, set for Sunday, Jan. 29, should be considered a one-stop shopping experience for couples already in the planning stage for their weddings. Even if the “big question” has not been popped, couples eyeing a possible wedding at a future date could also garner valuable information.
After just one sample of the three-layer cake at a bakery vendor at the Dothan Bridal Extravaganza, Amy Tippit and her fiancé had found their wedding cake.
Dianne Tindell said she can’t describe it, but it’s something she sees in the face of brides-to-be when they know they’ve picked the right dress for their wedding day.
- Troy adds Nicholls State to 2025 football schedule
- War Tampa represents Auburn family in TBT starting Saturday
- Barber shop shooting suspect apprehended
- Firework displays to light up Wiregrass skies this holiday weekend
- Troy to require students to wear face masks on campus
- Alabama softball coach excited to have Dothan's Jaala Torrence on board
- 8 Tips for Taking Care of House Plants
- Super Savings! Here Are Some Crazy Ways You Can Save Money!
- Ricky Martin wants a 'four day' wedding celebration
- 'We're bummed': Hoda Kotb forced to postpone wedding amid coronavirus pandemic
- Gwen Stefani worried marriage will change her relationship with Blake Shelton
- Gwen Stefani returns to judge The Voice as Nick Jonas steps down
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock is eyeing the 'most extravagant wedding'
- Nikki Bella wants a 'clear' world before she gets married
- 'We felt love win': Bindi Irwin describes wedding day
- Prince Charles reveals musical role in The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding
- Josephine Skriver postpones wedding
- Altering a Dream Wedding: Restrictions move Hartford couple’s ceremony to family hayfield
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez postpone summer wedding
- Cressida Bonas is having to postpone her wedding
- Zoë Kravitz gets 'really offended' when people ask if she's having kids soon
- Darren Criss: My wedding was 'incredible'
- How to postpone your wedding in the time of coronavirus
- Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez's wedding plans 'are on pause'
- Princess Beatrice reflects on 'challenging times' amid pandemic
- Clare Waight Keller had 'intimate' bond with Duchess Meghan
It's time to nominate your favorites! The annual Best of the Wiregrass is a way to support our community especially during these uncertain times with a fun and easy way to recognize local busi…
This month we're giving you the chance to win a VISA GIFT CARD to go towards your next backyard cook-out! Enter today to win $$$ to either update your grill or for your grilling grocery bill.
JUST MARRIED? Share your favorite wedding photo with us for a chance to be featured on the cover of our Weddings magazine!